Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi, Have a 54 plate Nissan navara, had a bad oil leak for awhile

Customer Question

Hi, Have a 54 plate Nissan navara, had a bad oil leak for awhile which had been booked in for repair, well just before it goes in one day I went to start after all had been well and nothing. All dash lights on but nothing, RAC confirmed battery o.k but we couldn't jump or bump it(downhill) its now in my mates garage and he has had a look and hooked up to two different diagnostics computers but the engine is not communicating to either!! He hasn't got a Scooby so need to know if anyone can help. The pick up had a recon engine because of the con rod issued approx. 18 months ago, apart from the oil leak it's been going great! really need for work and want to keep and get sorted but don't want to start throwing money away
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have not had answer yet! When will I expect one

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am unable to tell you when you will get an answer, but I am continuing to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal, I am now sourcing info elsewhere, It's a shame you couldn't answer, but I do appreciate you keeping me updated rather than keep me guessing. How does the refund work as do not require service anymore.

Mr.Jamie Howard

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, please refund my deposit please.

Jamie