Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 2004 Nissan almera 5 door hatch back, the wiring loom

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Nissan almera 5 door hatch back, the wiring loom connecter harness that connects the Wiper washer stalk to the pump, the plug has become messed up can you tell me the order the wire s goes back in the connecter,
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

Exactly how many wires -and what colours do you have going to the motor?

Plus - do you have a 12v tester - ?

Rgds, MIKE......................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There are ten (10) wires.

1 Orange (thick type)

1 Green /Black (thick type)

1 Green/Red (thick type)

2 Black (thinner type)

1 Pink (thinner Type))

1 Light Blue (thinner type)

1 Blue/yellow (thinner type)

1 Blue may have a slight hint of yellow (thinner type)

1 Green (thinner Set type)

These are the wires going into the harness plug connecter that have become upset,

I do not have a 12v tester.

Customer

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Leroy -

I thought you were referring to the connection at the pump... is this the connector at the multifunction switch on the dash?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi mike,

yes, The connector i am referring to the is on the multifunctional stalk (windscreen wiper side) yes on the dash which incorporates the front and rear washer and wipers controls, (near the ignition/starter).

Leroy

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Never got an answer, continuously waiting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Ask another expert at least
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have had no answer to my original question,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Leroy -

Im sorry - I was off Sunday -- then you put your question as a Re list - which meant I totally lost track of it - thats how the system works so it caused a major delay Im afraid - especially as you did it twice.. I know you were not to know - but thats it..

Im going to need to look this info up for you Leroy - so you will need to leave this with me - I will get back to you as soon as I can..

Rgds, MIKE...................................

( This is NOT an Info request )

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

Ok, I will await your replies then.

Leroy

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Leroy -

Thank you for your reply.

Ok - I have the wiring diagram that I can transfer you to now - to access that - click this link HERE. ( you will need a pdf reader to open / use the diagram - you should already have one - if not, you can download one from a google search )

Im very please to have helped you Leroy.

Let me know if you need anything else -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

..>>> >> > ...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi mike,

Sorry I have been away from my computer today,

Although i have looked at your answer to my problem.

First thank you for the cicuit diagram of the washer unit.

However looking at the diagram it does not seem to explain half of ware the wire goes into the socket.

for instance their is no metion of the black or pink wires.

Have you any other thougts on this matter

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Leroy.

Thank you for your reply.

I will have a look and see if I can come up with anything more - but that is for the "combination switch" on your 2004 Almera - and that is the "official" Nissan diagram that techs use..

I will though have a look, see if I can come with anything more for you..

.... Meantime, I do need you to click the OK ratings for me please - Thank you..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.