Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

urgent xtrail not starting

Customer Question

Urgent as have mechanic waiting for response onsite.

We have a Nissan xtrail. Always started 1st time but left on our drive for 3 weeks and wont start. The mechanic thinks its something to do with the glo light??? no feed to the fuel. I noticed that there is normally a curly spring light that lights up on the dash board and this is not lighting up at all??

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE -Im happy to help you ..

Im sorry to see you have had a wait... Please just therefore let me know if you do still need help with this - if so, we can then carry on..

If you do - please tell me exactly whats been done meantime-

Rgds, MIKE..................................