Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I am replacing a damaged headlight unit. Nearside. Nissan

Customer Question

I am replacing a damaged headlight unit. Nearside. Nissan Micra 2002. It is fixed in position by a top bolt, two side nuts and a pin on the nearside (4mm). The pin seems to be linked to the body work by a plastic fixing. How do I get the pin out of the bodywork fixing in order to finish removing the headlight unit from the body.

Are all the electrical connections simply pull out, push in or do they have fixing catches.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hey there, are you still needing assistance. with this?

are you referring to the "studs" on the fender side of the unit?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm afraid it's too late. We had to take the car to a service station yesterday. We thought the response would be quicker. Do you we get the £13 back?

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Sorry about the delay. Normally responses are immediate, but I guess no experts online at that time were familiar with your year models headlamps.

I will send to customer service for a refund. thanks