indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

When driving the rav counter does not go beyond 3, i can not

When driving the rav counter does not go beyond 3, i can not achieve speed beyond 45 miles
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

You are in Limp mode ,which means your engine and transmission is in safe mode .
You will have to check out your local garage or dealer and have your car hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool to check for engine or transmission codes .
Ones you have the codes then you will know what has malfunctioned and what to repair or replace to sort out this issue .

This could just be a little issue with one of the sensors that ones it fails will put you into limp mode ,and ones replaced all will be back to normal .But to know what has fail out of all the sensors on your engine and transmission you have to use a scan tool .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg