Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi Mike Neither of the key fobs would open the car doors

Customer Question

Hi Mike

Neither of the key fobs would open the car doors last night so we used the key. However the car would not start. The break pedal would not depress so we could not turn the ignition. Left it over night thinking we must have another flat battery. Strangely the keyfob worked once this morning & let us open the doors but again the car would not start. We tried recharging the battery but the battery is ok. The boot will also not open & we cannot find the switch referred to in the manual to open it manually. help!!
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there thanks for the question, it seems Mike does not feel comfortable working with you on this model but I will gladly help if you still need it. Let me know please.