Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2011 Nissan Micra and there is a knocking noise coming

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Nissan Micra and there is a knocking noise coming from the front of the car when I brake. Even if the car is stopped but the brake is on the knocking noise comes from the front left wheel and travels across the car to the front of the right wheel.
I have got 26,000 miles on the clock and have had 3 years full service at a Nissan garage.
I have just had a service and MOT at the Nissan garage and they said everything was okay.
I took the car yesterday to a garage to have the brakes checked and they also said that everything is okay with the brakes.
Have you any ideas what it might be please?
Category: Nissan