indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

Hi I have a Nissan Qashqai + 2 2009 model with standard manual

Hi I have a Nissan Qashqai + 2 2009 model with standard manual a/c unit. Can I replace it with the more sophisticated climate control unit? What do I need for this?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

As you have seen you have not been given an answer to your question due to the fact with cars anything is possible ,but in your case it would work out cheaper to sell your car and buy one with the climate control
system fitted .
Why:
If you did this you will need to change the wiring harness,ECM and other control units used to run this system and then have the system programmed to run , this is a very complex's system that integrates with other running programs .

Personally the Manuel system is easier to trouble shoot and will give you less problems later on .

If you still need further assistance then please don't rate, just get back to me with the reply button, and I will get back to you or inform another expert to assist.
Also there is no extra charge after accepting .
Kindest regards Greg