Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan Note S; Jerking, Service light on the dash

Customer Question

Hi, my nissan note S, yr 06; all at a sudden started to jerk while I was on a motor way, managed to drive to a garage and noticed a service light on dash. He said is o2 upstream sensor; that have been changed and it started to drive well enough; though the light is still there. it was recommended to change the downstream sensor at the same time.Now the jerking is back again. I am afraid to drive the car now. it will start and after about 1minute, Engine will start to sound down and up (jerking). Is this a coil or other electrical issue or to change the second sensor. please any idea; I just bought this car; used car anyway Thanks

Category: Nissan