Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

instrument panel and petrol gauge not working after flat

instrument panel and petrol gauge not working after flat battery
Hi there, are you saying the lights for the instrument panel are not working? all the other gauges are though except the petrol gauge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no jake there are no lights working just ptr onscreen

Ok, if that's the case you need to go back over your fuses, especially at the interior fuse panel.

Let me know please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

jake fuses ok will take car to dealer friday thanks for help

Ok, if the fuses are good that's a bit more concerning because the fuel sender is relayed through the unified meter there are no additional relays or circuit breakers in that circuit.

Please do update me, when you hear back. This situation may require a more hands on approach.