Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi, I just had fitted 4 new injectors, the problem is I cannot

Customer Question

Hi, I just had fitted 4 new injectors, the problem is I cannot coding them.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
What problem are you having? Is he using consult software or what?

He need to injector calibration utility while the key is ON and engine NOT running. He then needs to calibrate each injector to match the ECU calibration which is a 2 digit code like E6 or A4 ect.

The injector value/calibration is printed on the top of the injector and if it doesn't match the ECU programming then it needs to be adjusted to match the ECM by changing the values.

I see no reason the ECM should have been changed, go back to your original ECM, because your keys are registered to it and unless you registered your keys to the new ECM then you can't start the vehicle anyway because NATS will prevent injector function all together. Replacing the ECM only complicated your problem.