Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I want to change/replace my door mirror on a nissan micra

Customer Question

I want to change/replace my door mirror on a nissan micra k12
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

Its actually an easy task to do this - Open the door in question.. Then you see the black triangular plastic panel - on the inside of the door - where the mirror attaches ( the mirror on the outer of course )

That black panel has to come off.. Check - some have a screw to remove - then take the panel off - others, just prise off...

Once off, you will see the three screws that hold the mirror to the door... disconnect the electrical wiring - and remove the screws while holding the mirror on the outside... the mirror then comes off... Replace with the new mirror- dont forget to re attach the electrical connector - and clip the panel back on and thats it..

Im very pleased to have helped you - Let me know if there is anything else -

>>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.