Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

my sliding door to my nissan primstar wont open with fob then

my sliding door to my nissan primstar wont open with fob then next day will
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am still waiting for an answer
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help -

With this issue, its either the actual mechanism sticking -or, sometimes its found to be a wiring fault / chaffed wiring in /or going to the door...

These things need physical checking - you will need to remove the inner door panel to gain access to the mechanism and the inner door wiring.... Once in, inspect the wiring etc - and then to you can actuate the lock system repeatedly with the remote to actually see whats happening... If its a sticking lock, you can usually sort this with lubrication - Wd40 on the mechanism - as its intermittent, if thats what it proves to be, you may well be in time to save it - from having to be renewed -

Other than that as mentioned, wiring issues - that then would have to be physically checked through - You can also use a test meter at the lock to test for signals from the remote -

One way or the other you should have this sorted as above..

Im very pleased to have helped / advised you - If you need anything else at all - by all means get back to me -

****** >> Meantime >>>
Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert