Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2005 micra. the lightnon the dashboard in the shape

Customer Question

I have a 2005 micra. the lightnon the dashboard in the shape of a car keepts coming on and the car stops. After a few minutes it comes on again but now it is happening all the time. The local garage did a ech test and a lee calibration test and could find nothing wrong. Any idea what it could be as it still cuts out after starting.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Is the image a car with a key in the middle of it?