Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

how do i lock my nissan x-trail n-tec + 2013 and disable the

how do i lock my nissan x-trail n-tec + 2013 and disable the ultrasonic and leave a bit of window/roof open
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still need to know the answer, so I will continue waiting.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I have been asked to help you - Sorry to see you have had a wait..

So that we can progress - please give me the VIN -and the full reg number of the vehicle..then I can advise you accurately -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.....................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Chassis no is JN1TCNT31U0408512

Reg No is SG63FJF

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply and info.

The ultrasonic (movement detector) can be disabled by turning the ignition on and off 3 times in 7 seconds. ..

To re activate, the system should restore the nest time the engine ( ign ) is switched off / on / started again.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** >>Meanwhile -- >> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert