Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have an imported Nissan Elgrand [2003 Rider E51 model]. I

Customer Question

I have an imported Nissan Elgrand [2003 Rider E51 model]. I have a problem with the tailgate not unlocking, I can open it from inside the vehicle but it will not work on the smart/central locking or the switch on the driver's door. I have had the relay changed but no joy. Any ideas? There is no key hole on the tailgate it is operated by the smart key which works with all the other doors etc and I have replaced the battery in the smart key in case low battery was contributing to the fault.

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have requested a refund as I have not received any response to my question.