Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi have a Nissan micra 1994 and I cannot unlock the radio

Customer Question

Hi have a Nissan micra 1994 and I cannot unlock the radio to put in the code as I cant get 000 up on the radio. I have just --- on the screen. I have gone through the procedure as in the book but no joy. Please can u help R XXXXXXX

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello R XXXXXXX, I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts. Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question? Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi no answer as yet and want to continue with my request please asap

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

continue waiting what more info you need

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I originally asked for help and paid the money 28/7 to which I had a reply the following day to which I replied to continue with my request and answered the same question today BUT still no reply!

Can you explain why you ask for money and after its paid we have no help with the problem we have asked for?, only to be asked if we want to continue with our question. Also why on your website you say you have technicians waiting to help, but it seems the questions asked have to wait for over 24 hrs or longer for a reply. If you cannot help please let us no

Thankyou

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not received any contact with your operator from 29/7 I have paid for this and not received any comment to my question other than do I want to carry on waiting for an answer.

Hello R XXXXXXX, Thank you for getting back to me. No further information is required at the moment. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Thank you for your patience, Shantal