Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Central locking not working. New battery in fob. Still not

Customer Question

Central locking not working. New battery in fob. Still not working.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Wewlcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise.

If you are sure that the battery you have fitted to the key fob is good and fitted the right way round.. then its possible the fob has failed.

Most garages / auto locksmiths / locksmiths etc have a device to quikcly test the operation of the fob so rather than get involved in fault finding on the car ( which we can do if needed ) - that is the next step... have the actual keuy fob checked / tested first - then go from there ----

Let me know how you get on -

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.