Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

i have just bought a Nissan Note SE 1.6 auto; but the service

Customer Question

i have just bought a Nissan Note SE 1.6 auto; but the service schedule is missing.
So, can you tell me what the maintenance regime is for the automatic gearbox etc?
Geoff King
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Geoff,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, sorry about your wait.

The auto gearbox maintenance schedule is to inspect the fluid every 48K kilometers, if the fluid looks good then replace the fluid every 96k kilometers using Nissan Matic-D fluid.