Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Nissan Nivara 05 plate how do you remove the front wheel h

Customer Question

Nissan Nivara 05 plate how do you remove the front wheel hub?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Bien-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/nissan/8n80r-nissan-nivara-05-plate-remove-front-wheel.html

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
let me know if you still needing help with this, thanks