Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

my primastar van keeps loosing power and then comes back to

Customer Question

my primastar van keeps loosing power and then comes back to normal could be 1 day or aweek it just goes down to low revs for afew seconds and then goes back to nomal a few minutes later it does it again it sometimes is hard to start inthe morning and some times is ok can you help thanks will not recognise input from accelerator sometimes

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Which engine do you have fitted and is the check engine light ON when the engine is running .

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1870 cc, model SEDCI 100. no the engiine light does not stay on sometimes the injector light coil sign comes on, if i turn the key on and off it goes out.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
i would like a refund i cant get answer it taking to long i,m getting the run around please cancel my question thanks