indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

2009 Cabstar with fault code B1084. Flashing airbag light on

Customer Question

2009 Cabstar with fault code B1084. Flashing airbag light on dash. This relates to drivers side seatbelt pretensioner. I have checked the resistence on the tensioner, it's within range ( 3 ohms I think) I have voltage down both wires to airbag plug 2.5 v each. Where else can the problem be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still have the problem. I just thought nobody was going to answer the question after so long.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

This is a tricky one as the drivers side is said but in fact its the right side so if you have a LHD truck then its going to be the passengers side that you have to check .

B1084 RH seat belt pre-tensioner circuits are shorted to each other.

1.
Visually check the wiring harness connection.
2.
Replace the harness if it has visible damage.
3.
Replace the front RH seat belt pre-tensioner.
4.
Replace the air bag diagnosis sensor unit.
5.
Replace the related harness

Please get back to me for further assistance if needed with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service button this way i can get back you or suggest another expert .
Kind regards Greg