Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

How do I add a switch to a nissan Micra techna. How do I remove

How do I add a switch to a nissan Micra techna. How do I remove the blank panel so I can add a switch. sorry asked question before but hit wrong tab on browser
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not found an answer. I will continue to wait for a few days to see if you can come up with anything.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for your patience.
Can you take a picture of the panel your replacing and post it here so I can tell you how to remove it?
let me know please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The switch position is the last on the left. There is a round electronic (and useless) switch which is fastened with double sided sticky tape. I need to remove the housing to replace the switch

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a left hand drive correct? were looking at the panel by the left knee below the steering wheel where the hood release is?
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
https://flic.kr/p/pzX13W
Use that link to view the image.
This is to show you how to remove a switch blank like that WITHOUT removing any panels.
All you have to do is take a flathead and insert where the arrows are. The switch or blank will slide right back behind the dash and you can pull it out from underneath.
That simple
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience: Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
I Have yet to hear back from you or receive a rating?
can you please let me know how you made out or if you need more assistance?
thanks
Jake, Nissan Technician