Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi Jake, my Navara heaters don't seem to be heating up, the

Customer Question

Hi Jake, my Navara heaters don't seem to be heating up, the engine temp is as normal, but no heat from the system even when set to high
And another thing, when I start up the jeep, is seems to be in a sort of limp mode, when I sit in neutral and put my foot to the floor it's very slow in revving, but cuts in after about 30 seconds.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, if you have NO heat at all and no engine temperature issues then it's likely just the heater valve that's mounted slightly to the passengers side at the firewall. When the heater valve fails it won't open and therefore no warm coolant gets to the heater core for heating.
So replacing the heater valve should fix your heat problems. Thanks