Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

hello. I had Nissan murano 3.5 petrol 2005 running on LPG as

Customer Question

hello. I had Nissan murano 3.5 petrol 2005 running on LPG as well. The problem I had is the car is misfiring. It's random miss fire. what could be the problem and how could be sorted/
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for the question.
So are you running petrol? LPG ? or both?
What codes do you have stored?