Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have tried to read the ECCS faults on my T reg Micra , but

Customer Question

I have tried to read the ECCS faults on my T reg Micra , but the code it flashes is 14 then a pause then 3 short ones , which makes no sense ? the check engine light stays on and the starter whirrs away , but no ignition . what do I do now ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No progress here , I may need to cancel this I feel , and sell the Car as a Non-runner , as it will cost me more than it is worth. Thank you for trying , and please refund any money you may have taken , thank you

Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
If you still need help let me know, since you have no way to pull the actual fault codes why the car is not running and you don't have the tool, I will need you to check some things for me.
Let me know if you wish to proceed.