Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi just bought 2014 Micra Visia - putting on seat covers -

Hi just bought 2014 Micra Visia - putting on seat covers - how do I remove the base back seat to fix the covers thanks Mo
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Mike :

Hello and Welcome..

Mike :

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you --

Mike :

With this model, there are usually two 10mm bolts to be found that hold the back bench part of the seat down... these if fitted to your exact version are to be found by looking down below the front edge of the seat.... so you need to kneel and look down inside to see these - get them out. Once removed, the seat just lifts up and out.

Mike :

For those that don't have the small bolt fixings, they are just held in by spring clips - in which case, if you get a grip of the seat by pushing your hands / fingers down the back between the back edge of the bench seat and the back - and "yank" the seat up - and out.

Mike :

Again, there are the two types so check for the bolts first - either way as above, you will get this sorted .

Mike :

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.