mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Nissan Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2002 2.0 x-trail and it's been LPG converted. I keep

I have a 2002 2.0 x-trail and it's been LPG converted. I keep having a loss of power issue when the car is in 4th and 5th. It's been in the garage and they did a full diagnostic and all they could find is the car was running rich, but couldn't find why. It has had a new MAF sensor and the inlet manifold gaskets and seals replaced. Any idea what could be the problem ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'd like a reply please, if thats not possible then just a refund.

Paul

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Has the fuel filter ever been replaced?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi no the fuel filter hasn't been changed as i've been told its built into the fuel tank.

Yes the fuel filter is located in the fuel tank and the best way to clean it and the complete fuel system is with a fuel induction service. This is performed at most any shop and takes about an hour.
mike_a_mechanic, Nissan Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.