Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years
13210289

I have a 2002 nissan almera tino estate.How do I clean the

I have a 2002 nissan almera tino estate.How do I clean the headlights on the outside?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

There are lots of restorations kits out there for bringing back headlamps that fade out or yellow..halfords or any good motor factors factors that sell car parts etc would likely have them in store..so maybe something to look at.. sometimes actual body work T cut can work on them with orbital polishing machine but you have to seal it afterwords..try looking this up on google "T CUT HEADLIGHT RESTORATION KIT" might be something to try out...depending on the extent of the fade/yellowing it could be worth in the long run actually buying second hand lamps maybe from a breakers yard or online..but as above try the kits above or look into them instead of the toothpaste option..some kits require the need or means of fine sanding disc / polishing head on drill or angle grinder..but those require a level of skill to prevent burning the plastic to get the best results..I do hope this helps