Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

, we have a Nissan NV200 (63 plate). Battery went flat due

Customer Question

Hi, we have a Nissan NV200 (63 plate). Battery went flat due to not being used, got it started & running ok. Audio system is requesting radio code which we have and have entered in the display but cannot actually reset it.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal

No we have not found the answer and we are still unable to reset the radio and therefore our engineer does not have hands fre for his mobile.

if you are unable to find an answer for us, we would request our fee returned for this

Sarah XXXXXXX

Hello Sarah,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Shantal

i would like to close my qustion and reverse the charge as this is taking too long. We have booked the vehicle in with our local specialist now.

kind regards

Sarah XXXXXXX