Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

It does not transmit to the next level/gear long distance.

Customer Question

It does not transmit to the next level/gear for a long distance. It becoming frequent and consumes fuel. What is the solution.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help ..

Can you please describe / outline your fault more clearly as Im not really sure what the problem is you are describing --

Kind Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You may wish to close the case. Thanks.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again -

This is MIKE once again.

I can close your question if you are ok now / sorted out... otherwise Im more than happy to carry on / help you .

Im assuming the car in question is an auto.. but I need input from you as above if you do indeed still require assistance with your issue -

Rgds, MIKE.............................