Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2005 2.2 Diesel Primera. when I turn the ignition

Customer Question

I have a 2005 2.2 Diesel Primera. when I turn the ignition on, the dash lights up, I wait for the coil symbol to go out and start the car, but it is dead. the dash goes dark. inside the bonnet I can hear a relay go click about five times. in the past it has done this type of thing, I have locked and un-locked the car using the key and it has then started, but not this time.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, thanks for the question.If you still need help with this let me know I have some ideas and would be happy to assist you.thanks.