Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a nissan micra visia 59 reg. I cant open the

Customer Question

I have a nissan micra visia 59 reg. I cant open the tailgate/boot it's normally operated as part of the central locking system. Can you help please. P. XXXXX

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello P.Byrne,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I must be very naive, but I did not realise this would take so long to resolve. I have now managed to fix the problem. Is it possible to get my money back.

P XXXXX