indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

is it possible to ajust the headlights on a Nissan almera from

is it possible to ajust the headlights on a Nissan almera from right to left
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

Could you explain why .

If you just need to adjust the lights sideways left to right to adjust the lights to law adjustment then yes .

If you want to adjust the light to go abroad for a LHD law then no this is not possible ..

If you are going abroad to france for example then you can get a cover up tape from your local AA or halfords to stick on the front headlight ,this will adjust the lights from blinding oncoming traffic .

please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.