indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

I have a 2010 Nissan March. CVT . Today the D indicator light

I have a 2010 Nissan March. CVT . Today the D indicator light started to go on and off intermittently while I was driving. Why would that be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

The "D" flashing is an indication to you that the TCM ,Transmission management system
has encountered a transmission malfunction .

You need to get hooked bup to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes .

Get this checked as soon as possible as this could esculate and cause more expensive problems .

Good news is that nissan did expand the warranty to 10 years or 110.000 miles, so get this into nissan as soon as you can .

Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.

Kind regards Greg.