Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

, I have bought a nissan Qashqai J10 2007. The rear parking

Hi, I have bought a nissan Qashqai J10 2007. The rear parking sensors work but as I am a bit hard of hearing I could do with them being a bit louder. Is it possible to turn up the volume please,
Thanks Brendan
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Brenden,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please continue trying,

Brendan

Hello Brendan,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
Brendan, Jake here.There is no way to control speaker volume on the rear sonar system. Although you CAN have a speaker shop source you a louder speaker to put in its place. I have seen a lot of the truck guys do it and the cost for the speaker is very minimal like $15.
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience: Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.