Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  self employed in the motor repair buisness 19years
13210289

Can you please tell I have a micra 1240cc 06 my engine yellow

Can you please tell I have a micra 1240cc 06 my engine yellow warning light stays on please can you help thanks ernie
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi.there..

The warning your seeing is in regards ***** ***** management system - the cars ECU has picked up on a fault and stored fault codes.generally the car will need an upto date diagnostic machine hooked up to it.then the relevent code(s) can be retrived and the code matched to the faulty component or sensor or whats checks to make so to speak..Because this warning covers a wide area of faults.its difficult to pin point exactly where the fault is.anything related to fuel injection/pressure fault..air intake monitoring system fault..ignition fault ie : coils(s)..or emission fault ie EGR,lambda,CAT converter fault.or possible timing ratlated issue with crank,cam sensor which can be common.however once its been diagnosed on the machine then we'll have a much clearer idea as to what the fault is..i do hope this helps