Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

i have a issue with the central locking on my primera. It

Customer Question

Hi i have a issue with the central locking on my primera. It doesnt lock the car at all. Its not the battery in tne key fob. Cant really afford to taks it to a nissan dealer as u dont know what they will charge. Any idea off what it could be?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi shantal

I would like to continue with My inquiry as i haven't found a answer on how to fix it yet.

Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
hey there, will the locks work from the switch inside the vehicle? or do the locks not work at ALL regardless of switch or key FOB?