Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

can you tell me where i can get a set of anti roll bar drop

Customer Question

can you tell me where i can get a set of anti roll bar drop link arms for a nissan gloria gran turismo ultima 3.0 v6 petrol turbo. thank you rob

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Rob,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i will wait.

thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still no luck

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still waiting

Hello Rob,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

now 27 april and still no answer

please reverse charge as i have found these in japan