Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

The cruise control on my 2006 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 diesel

The cruise control on my 2006 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5 diesel has stopped working. It will switch on at the steering wheel but will not set at any speed. Is there a simple solution or is it more complicated? Any answer would be appreciated.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.

usually when the cruise won't function and the set light blinks its simply because the ASCD cancel switch above the brake pedal needs adjusted or is faulty.

Try adjusting the cruise cancel switch by turning it 90 degrees counterclockwise to release it. Back it off just slightly so its not making contact when the pedal is released.

See if that corrects the issue.