Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

My key fob won't work 95 Nissan Micra,

Customer Question

my key fob won't work for a 95 Nissan Micra, despite a new battery. So the key will not start the car.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it. Can you please refund my 21£ and cancel any subscription so I'm not charged at all from now on, thank you.