indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician
29331485

Where can i get a users manual x trail T31-003827

Customer Question

where can i get a users manual for the x trail T31-003827
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your response, yes, please note that i am still waiting to get the manual.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

Here is a site where you can get the manual :

http://glynhopkinpartsonline.co.uk/product/X-Trail_%28T31%29_Owners_Manual_OM12EOT31EOE

But try your dealer they may give you one if any on stock .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i want a free owners manual that i can consult off and on, i am not willing to pay that price.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Yes i can understand , i did look for you but could not find one . But try this link ??You will find repair mans also http://manuals.co/workshop/Nissan/X-Trail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please note that i am still awaiting a solution to my question: i want to obtain a free copy of the manual, the site u provided have for other models.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
.
I will reopen this for you so another expert can assist you as sadly i can not supply you a free owners Manuel.
Kind regards Greg