Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Where is the blower motor resistor situated in a 2011 Nissan

where is the blower motor resistor situated in a 2011 Nissan nv200 dci, and is it easy to replace?

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is no immediate urgency to fix my problem, so I am willing to wait.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is***** happy to help..
The heater resistor on this model is actually up under the pass side dash- in the heater box..
Its best accessed from under side of the dash panel- once you remove the lower panel and look up - follow the cables going to the heater - they are easily seen - and where they plug on to- thats the heater resistor.. Remove the small screws to remove / replace.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert