Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a nissan d22 2004 kingcab pick up it has had

Customer Question

hello i have a nissan d22 2004 kingcab pick up it has had the arp conrod bolts and big end work done,started making noise like rattle chine type not knocking do you have any iders
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello when the major re-work was doen to the bottom end was the oil pump replaced and all the gallery flushed out? as it only takes a small piece of debris can clog oil l galleries, jam up hydraulic lifters and stop the chain tensioner from workingsorry to say that I think the front cover will have to come off so the chain tensioner can be removed and cleaned and possibly replaced
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.