Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I have a 2004 Xtrail. The seatbelt buzzer alarms all the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Xtrail. The seatbelt buzzer alarms all the time. It never stops. Is there anyway to disable it. I wear the seatbelt but it still buzzes. I am thinking about getting rid of it because I can't take the constant buzzing. This has been going on for about 2 years. I I've taken it to five garages and they all just laugh and say turn up the radio. Any suggestions please. Thanks.

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I don't want my question closed. I haven't received an answer that I paid 13 pounds to get. You can close the question if you refund my money.

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It doesn't appear there will be an answer. Please refund my money.