Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hiya Jake we have a Nissan Quasquai 2014 diesel.

Hiya Jake we have a Nissan Quasquai 2014 diesel. For some reason don't know how or why but the rear passenger side where the seatbelt goes across and down to clip in the clip in the seat has been lost and therefore cannot use it as it keeps slipping down through the seat I don't know what this is called to even consider looking for another part can you help please. I have since found out it is the seating that the stalk fits into.   Coraleen

Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, I am sorry for the delay. If you still need my help please let me know. are you talking about the seat buckle stalk? if not can you explain it a little better or snap a picture for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Apologies for delay in replying just come back from holiday. Yes Jake it is the seat buckle stalk.....How much would a second hand one cost and have you any idea where I can buy one from please.

Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey there, the stalk itself s relatively cheap. Like $17 each. Being that you have a 2015 though it should still be under warranty.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
and they are dealer only parts at this time. So you need to contact your dealer.
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience: Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.