Mike
Mike, UK Nissan Car Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My daughters Nissan 2003 won't start - it appeared as though

Customer Question

My daughters Nissan 2003 won't start - it appeared as though the battery positive connector was loose but since I took it off and then tightened it no lights appear on the panel when we turn the key and nothing happens? Many thanks John
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello John - WelcomeMy name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait.Let me know if you do still need help with this - then we can progress to sort it for you.Rgds, MIKE....................