Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Jake my name is***** have an 03 P12 2.2dci S model.

Customer Question

Hi Jake my name is***** have an 03 P12 2.2dci S model. I have fitted a reverse camera but all I'm getting on screen is waves lines. Help ?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Brian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes Shantal, I still need an answer to my question. Thanks brian
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Hey Brian it's Jake. Are you installing an aftermarket back up camera on an aftermarket stereo system? or are you trying to install an factory Camera on an OEM system that did not come with it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jake, im trying to fit an original camera from a 04 Sve. Ive also fitted the control box in the boot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As far as i know the dash screen is standard. Thanks Brian.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.

thanks, for starters hopefully you have the display screen that is color. Only the color screens accept the video feed from the CCU.

Secondly, your not getting the video so you need to make sure the video+ is connected is a tthe video signal for the ccu and the video - is at the shield.