Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

How many times do i have to submit my fault 😡

how many times do i have to submit my fault 😡
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Nick, sorry for the delay in getting to you. Can i get a few more details. When you accelerate in reverse are you able to build RPM's, but it just won't move? or can you not build RPM's? Let me know please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem with acceleration , its full on
thats what worries me in case it kicks
in ( crash )
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alo jake
i have already sent this info !!
but now ill send it again
i dont have a ptoblem with rpm !
thats fine
wat worries me is that if kicks in !!
im likely to back in to something
( Crash )
pls reply jake
as im at my wits end
with this Q&A
Nick 👍
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Nick, thanks for clarification. I needed to know if the power loss was due to engine not being able to build revs or not because that helps us determine if its an engine/fuel related issue or a gearbox issue. In your situation where the engine and building revs is completely normal. this tells us that your problem is in the gearbox. Now a manual or auto gearbox will greatly determine HOW we need to proceed, because with a manual box it could be as simple as a clutch disk slipping. An auto gearbox on the other hand could be related to internal clutches (fluid would look dark and or smell burnt) or it could be related to the torque converter itself.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, a rating is still required.Thank you so much!