Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I am a puzzled 84 year old. I bought a 2010 1.5 TD about 6

Customer Question

I am a puzzled 84 year old. I bought a 2010 1.5 TD about 6 months ago. I altered the clock on Sunday for the hour change but in doing so somehow I upset the display and instead of it showing miles to go to next fill up it shows a bar with a moving indicator of fuel consumption. I find that very distracting and not much use, how can I get the display showing miles to go to next fill up back. Frankly I find the instruction manual confusing.
Robin Hood
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Jake replied 1 year ago.
hey there, are you referring to the center display or the display in the instrument cluster? i am going to assume your talking about the cluster, that being the case all you need to do is press the silver button on the bezel trim to switch through the different display options. let me know if your having trouble locating it. thanks.